EditorialCreativeSportKollektionenVideos
Preise
0Anmelden

Visuelle Inhalte für Profis.
800 Mio.+ Bilder und Videos.

Content-Hub

  • Aktuelle Ereignisse
  • Bilder des Jahres
  • Sport
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Kollektionen
  • Videos

Angebote

  • Preise & Pakete
  • Aktionen
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Bildrecherche
  • Auftragsfotografie
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Partner werden

Unternehmen

  • Über IMAGO
  • Karriere
  • News

Hilfe-Center

  • FAQ
  • Kontakt
ImpressumNutzungsbedingungenLizenzinformationenDatenschutzDatenschutzeinstellungen
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. König Philippe von Belgien bei Gedenkeveranstaltung zum ersten Weltkrieg in Brüssel

König Philippe von Belgien bei Gedenkeveranstaltung zum ersten Weltkrieg in Brüssel

11.11.2025

Die folgenden Fotos wurden von der IMAGO Bildredaktion zu diesem Thema für Sie ausgewählt. Für weitere Bilder nutzen Sie bitte die Suchfunktion.

Bilder in dieser Kollektion

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140854967

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140854967

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium renders a salute during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140854961

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium renders a salute during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140854961

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140854166

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140854166

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140854162

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140854162

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140854158

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140854158

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140853952

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140853952

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140853949

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140853949

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140853944

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140853944

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140852440

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140852440

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140852430

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140852430

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140852423

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140852423

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140852320

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140852320

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140852307

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140852307

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140852293

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140852293

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140852194

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140852194

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140852180

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140852180

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140852167

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140852167

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140851010

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140851010

  • King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I.  JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140850933

    King Philippe - Filip of Belgium pictured during a World War I commemoration at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument in Brussels, Tuesday 11 November 2025. On 11 November 1918 the Armistice was signed, marking the end of World War I. JAMESxARTHURxGEKIERE 140850933

Kollektionen
Entertainment